Clinical diet for controlling gastrointestinal disorders both kittens and adult cats.
- Chronic or acute gastrointestinal disease:
- Acute and chronic diarrhea
- Weight loss and intermittent vomiting
- Gastroenteritis and colitis
- Malabsorption and / or maldigestion
- Food Intolerance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver disease not associated with encephalopathy
High digestibility to ensure high absorption of nutrients and to reduce
workload on the compromised bowel.
Limited number of protein sources to help reduce the antigenic load and
thus adverse gastrointestinal reactions.
Added prebiotics (inulin) to help improve the microbial balance and
stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
No customer reviews for the moment.